Corporate Fact Sheet
Alloya Corporate Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit, wholesale financial institution serving over 1,500 credit union member-owners. Focused on value, Alloya offers a variety of financial products and services that leverage the power of aggregation to ensure its members remain competitive in today’s marketplace.
Alloya, with a long history of service to credit unions, has leveraged nine corporate mergers. The organization continually looks to build upon measures that benefit its members and adhere to credit union values and cooperation.
Headquarters & Major Operations:
Alloya has two offices, one in Naperville, Illinois (headquarters), and the second in Albany, New York. Staff from all departments are located throughout the country to serve members across various regions.
1,400 credit unions, with primary markets in CT, CO, IL, IN, MA, MI, MN, NE, NJ, NY, RI, SD, UT and WY
Alloya’s Board of Directors is led by Chair David Suvall. Todd Adams serves as the organization’s Chief Executive Officer.
Products & Services:
- Liquidity Services
- Investment Services
- Payment Services
- Member Solutions
- Online Account Management
By utilizing Alloya, credit unions collectively achieve cost-savings, synergies and competitive advantages. Alloya enables credit unions to:
- Offer a wide variety of products and services without adding staff to the payroll.
- Avoid the significant start up costs typically necessary when adding new products.
- Continue to access vital transaction services without relying on third-party vendors.
- Share in the purchasing power of a large, influential group, able to command price and service consideration in a marketplace that is insensitive to single institutions and smaller volumes.
- Benefit from state-of-the-art systems that help mitigate data security risk and prevent fraud.