CHECK PROCESSING (SIMPLIFIED)
Burning the candle at both ends?
Move check processing out of your back office and into ours.
Check volumes are declining, but they’re not disappearing. Someone has to stay in it for the long haul, but your credit union doesn’t have to bear the burden alone. You have a higher purpose and Alloya has the ideal solution.
Meet TranzCapture, a credit union service organization (CUSO) established by Alloya alongside three other corporate credit unions to deliver 21st century remote deposit and share draft processing services that were designed with credit unions in mind.
Representing nearly 4,000 credit unions – more than 65% of the credit unions nationwide – the TranzCapture partnership aggregates volumes to deliver economies of scale.
Check Deposit Services
The TranzCapture suite integrates Branch, ATM, ITM, Mobile and Business (Merchant) Capture applications through a single administrative module.
Take a peek at the online interface of Alloya’s check processing solutions!
- Designed and developed solely for credit unions to solve the frustrating issues with branch capture software.
- Web-based “thin-client” system that requires little-to-no software installation, so set-ups are quick and easy.
- Real-time duplicate detection scans all items across all TranzCapture applications.
- Branch ID, Teller ID and other tags can be configured to the deposit batches for detailed reporting.
- Shared branching feature tags shared branch deposits with the correct BOFD (bank of first deposit) endorsement – returns are routed to that member’s credit union.
- Software integrates with many Mobile Capture, ATM and ITM solutions to streamline processing and reduce costs.
Check Clearing Services
Alloya’s Check Clearing Services include Member Checking, Credit Union Checking, Member Image Access and Image Delivery Services.
- All Check Clearing Services can be performed online through Alloya’s one-stop transaction system, Premier View.
- Alloya staff researches, processes and resolves adjustment items on your behalf.
- Duplicate items are detected and removed from all files before processing, reducing credit union staff time allocated to posting files.
- Check images are archived for up to seven years at no additional fee.
Valuable add-on services are available, including:
- Member Image Access, which enables members to view cleared check images through online banking, mobile or e-statement applications.
- Image Delivery Services, where Alloya sends processed X9 check image files to your credit union or a designated third-party provider (such as a core processor or fraud service).
At Alloya, it’s not just what we do, but how we do it. Choosing Alloya means choosing unmatched, hands-on support that has become synonymous with our name. One phone call to Alloya will provide the assistance you need – rather than making multiple phone calls to get help. Not to mention, a person – not a machine – always answers the phone. Our 160 professionals are like an extension of your credit union team.
Should you choose Alloya for your credit union’s check processing, rest assured that the migration process will be carefully coordinated to run smoothly. Alloya has migrated nearly 100 credit unions to our platform in the past year and over 1,000 in the platform’s lifetime. Our goal is to minimize the impact on your credit union’s staff and ensure the change to your check processor is undetectable to your members.
Request a Proposal!
We accomplish this through a team of seasoned implementation specialists that work directly with your core processor, home banking and mobile providers to prepare for the migration. We keep you involved every step of the way and provide training opportunities, so your staff is acclimated to the system prior to migrating.
Our job is to make your job easier.