Business Capture allows your credit union to offer business members the ability to capture check images remotely, making it more convenient for small businesses, sponsor groups and select employee groups (SEGs) to use your credit union.
Your credit union has administrative capabilities to set up users at each business to be able to scan and deposit checks. Your staff will be trained to assist your business members with implementation and set up of Business Capture.
Scanned deposit items are transmitted directly from your member’s computer to Alloya’s central administration for processing, clearing and collection. Your credit union has the ability to review, modify or delete items/batches before processing.
In addition to the features and benefits provided by all TranzCapture services, Business Capture provides the following solutions:
- Deposit posting files allow your credit union to automate the posting of the deposit totals to the business account in a way that complements your credit union’s processes
- Online deposit history with images made available to member businesses
- Customizable automatic generation of posting files
- Flexible risk mitigation, allowing credit unions to set parameters and receive updates at any time
- Credit union management of various settings (i.e. business name and location, business users and permissions, business scanners and review limits, etc.)