Alloya’s ACH Services offers the technology and flexibility to meet the needs of the smallest to largest credit unions. The product offers multi-factor security through our online account management system Premier View, and user administration.
Alloya’s ACH Services enable credit unions to:
- Initiate ACH transactions through several different options to complement internal processes
- Transmit origination files to the ACH operator without purchasing special software
- Reduce efforts by scheduling recurring ACH origination files on automatically recurring cycles
- Select how ACH Receipt files are delivered, either through FTP or Premier View
- Process returns and notifications of change
Additionally, credit unions can retain and attract business members by offering them access to the ACH origination product.
Other features of Alloya's ACH Services include:
- Time-saving tools
- Automated technology updates
- Compliance with all NACHA regulations
- Same day ACH processing
Several team members on Alloya’s staff are Accredited ACH Professionals (AAP) and Alloya makes their expertise available to all members using this service. Members are encouraged to take advantage of training for system security, rules and compliance provided regularly by Alloya and industry partners.
To view the schedule of upcoming webinars or to access the webinar archive, visit our Webinars page. Additionally, one-on-one training can be scheduled with an Alloya training professional.