CEO Update: 2019 Year-in-Review | 2020 Strategic Highlights
Thursday, December 12, 2019 ~ 2:00 pm (ET)
During this session, Alloya Corporate CEO Todd Adams will review 2019 performance and share highlights from the 2020 strategic plan as the corporate continues to advance its mission of supporting credit union success:
Key highlights of this year include:
- Advanced its leading Premier View Technology to simplify member credit unions’ operational lives.
- Launched an on-line trading platform labeled “Premier Portfolio” so credit unions can easily see all investment options and complete purchases efficiently.
- Obtained the ability to purchase credit union loan assets in order to provide credit unions with more liquidity options.
- Entered a strategic partnership with McQueen Financial Advisors to offer ALM and Advisory Services.
- Introduced a new Associate Member program which allows credit unions to join Alloya without purchasing capital shares.
Todd will also preview the exciting things to come in 2020. What might those 2020 initiatives include? Here’s a sneak peek:
- For the first time in 15 years, we will be releasing a significantly improved user experience for Premier View. Over 22,000 credit union staff access Premier View daily. These changes will make it even easier for these professionals to complete their work in Premier View.
- Credit unions originate good loans. How do we keep these good loans in the credit union network instead of selling to outside brokers? In 2020, Alloya will be introducing a new loan participation platform to streamline the exchange of loan pools between buyers and sellers.
- Rebranding our wholly owned CUSO so it’s positioned to offer a variety of credit union solutions in the future in addition to the broker/dealer services that it currently delivers.
Join Alloya’s CEO Todd Adams on Thursday, December 12 at 2:00 pm ET as we celebrate the success of 2019 and the ways Alloya will continue to support credit union success in the new year!
Presenter: Todd Adams, CPA, Chief Executive Officer
Todd Adams is the chief executive officer of Alloya Corporate FCU and has over 25 years of financial services experience. Adams leads the nation’s largest corporate credit union whose mission is to support credit union success.
With a strategic focus on advancing people/culture, member service, financial performance and compliance, Adams leads a team of skilled professionals, committed to supporting the success of credit unions across the country. Alloya provides dependable cash management services, an affordable advised line of credit and efficient single point access to a comprehensive set of payment and correspondent products – all delivered with high standards of member service that is consistent with the credit union mission.
Adams serves on the board of directors of CU Business Group, a CUSO providing business lending, deposit and consulting services to credit unions; CU Investment Solutions (ISI), LLC, a registered broker/dealer; Primary Financial, LLC, an efficient provider of brokered certificates of deposit; and TranzCapture, LLC, the leading provider of check services to the credit union movement. Through collaborative efforts, the CUSO’s are designed to provide credit union members with access to capabilities that they otherwise could not afford individually.
Connection webinars will be conducted on a regular basis throughout the year. To register for this upcoming event, please click here.
Future Live Session
Thursday, February 13, 2019
More Information coming soon!