Economic Impact Payments Resource Center
Welcome to the Economic Impact Payments Resource Center. We have created this Resource Center to assist your credit union and your members as you receive and process the Economic Impact Payments from the federal government. Below you will find the following resources:
- A complete listing of all communications distributed by Alloya related to the Economic Impact Payments.
- Operational guides to aid your credit union with processing the Economic Impact Payments.
- Communication and marketing tools to assist you as you work with your members to answer questions regarding the Economic Impact Payments. These tools were created by Early Warning Services, LLC, one of Alloya’s trusted partners.
- Helpful links to IRS web resources, informative articles and more.
Please note: During this time of disruption, Alloya strongly recommends that you reconcile your transactions daily in order to preserve any return rights, mitigate fraud and detect correctible errors.
- IRS Economic Impact Payments Website: For Non-Tax-Filers to Enter Payment Information and Tax-Filers to Track Payments
- Article from NEACH: Economic Impact Payments (EIP) Risk Management and Compliance Implications
- CUNA Economic Impact Payments Fact Sheet: Economic Impact Payments: What to expect
- IRS Economic Impact Payment Information Center: Info Regarding EIPs Made to Deceased Customers (Q10 and Q41)
- Nacha Pandemic-Related Frequently Asked Questions