You, Me & P2P | Discover Alloya’s New Peer-to-Peer Payment Solution
Thursday, February 22, 2024 at 1:00 pm CT
This event is free of charge.
NOTE: If you are using Internet Explorer (IE) 11 or Legacy Edge web browser and experiencing issues with your form submission, please try submitting with a different browser such as Google Chrome (preferred) or the newest version of Microsoft Edge.
As the payments landscape has evolved in the last few years, Alloya recognized the need to find a peer-to-peer (P2P) payment solution for credit unions that stands out from the rest. One that would strengthen member relationships rather than outsource them. One that would mitigate fraud losses rather than encourage them. One that would allow consumers more convenience, more control, more security and, most importantly, more value. In partnership with Neural Payments, Alloya has done just that.
For credit unions, this P2P solution is…
- A differentiator: Your credit union will stand out from the crowd.
- Relevant: Your credit union will be more involved in your members’ everyday payments.
- Well protected: Your credit union can prevent fraud before it happens.
For your members, this solution will…
- Make life simpler: No apps needed. Payment-recipient compatibility is guaranteed.
- Offer peace of mind: Member data will be more secure and payments will go to the intended recipient.
- Strengthen relationships: Owning your P2P solution makes your credit union more top of mind.
For your members’ friends and family, this solution will…
- Offer freedom: As payment recipients, they get to choose how they want to receive their funds.
Join us on Thursday, February 22 at 1:00 pm CT to learn more about Alloya’s new strategic partnership with Neural Payments, a payments engine that’s changing the P2P game!
To register for this session, please click on the registration button above. A confirmation email will be sent with your custom link to attend the session. A final confirmation will be sent within 24 hours of the session.