To apply for this position, please email resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Alloya Corporate Federal Credit Union (Alloya Corporate) is a financial institution which provides investment, financial, lending and correspondent services to 1500 credit unions throughout the United States. Additional information can be obtained at www.alloyacorp.org.
Alloya Corporate is seeking a full time Cloud Solutions Developer to join its team in Naperville, Illinois. This position will design and develop both new software applications and enhancements to existing applications to meet business needs in accordance with Alloya Corporate’s software development lifecycle. This includes analyzing requirements, gaining an understanding of business needs, developing level of effort estimates, software design and development, unit testing application design and code reviews and development of technical documentation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and develop application solutions and software.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of Alloya Corporate’s application portfolio, development tools and processes.
- Develop and perform software testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation.
- Perform system analysis and functional testing.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application problems.
- Assist and participate in the development, implementation and testing of the Technology Solutions business continuity plans.
- Provide updates on work in progress, completed, planned and issues.
- Provide estimates of project duration and development for project planning. Proactively manage activities related to the project to deliver within established estimates.
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- 8-10 years of similar or related experience.
- 5 years of object orientated software development.
- 3 years of web programming experience, including ASP.net, Web Forms, MVC.
- Experience using Microsoft.NET, Visual Studio, C#. ASP.Net, ISS, SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) and Microsoft SQL server.
- Experience with Microsoft O365 application suite and API integration.
- Experience with SharePoint Online development and workflows/automation tools.
- Experience with UML (Unified Modeling Language), entity/relationship diagramming, and/or object oriented analysis and design is a plus.
- Experience developing application software for the financial industry is a plus.
- A college degree with Computer Science major preferred.