Alloya Corporate Federal Credit Union is a financial institution that provides a broad range of products and services to credit unions nationwide. People and culture are among Alloya’s top strategic goals because we truly believe our success in providing exceptional service and value to our member credit unions would not be possible without the talented and engaged team of professionals at Alloya.
We continuously strive to ensure that Alloya is a professional and enjoyable place to work. We have been consistently rated among the top third of companies in the nation for overall employee satisfaction, as per Gallup’s Q12 Survey in recent years.
If you are highly engaged and service-oriented, have the necessary talent and skills, and would like to pursue a career in the financial services field, Alloya may be your pathway to a great future!
Alloya is committed to investing in our people and culture, which is reflected in Alloya’s comprehensive and excellent compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Competitive Pay: We know your value and we’re not afraid to pay for it. We offer a competitive total compensation plan including salary, bonuses and a 4% matching contribution to your 401(k).
- Time Off: Generous amounts of accrued, paid leave time (up to four weeks in your first year of employment) and 10 paid holidays per year.
- Benefits: Health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) coverage. Don’t need health insurance? An opt-out credit will be provided to you for waiving coverage.
- Tuition Reimbursement: Up to $5,000 of annual tuition reimbursement for full-time employees who pursue undergraduate or graduate education, or work towards a professional certification offering growth to their current position or promotional opportunities.
- Wellness: A Fitbit is provided to all employees to encourage participation in company-wide wellness programs. Free, healthy snacks are available in our lunchrooms.
- Professional Work Environment: Bright, comfortable and updated work spaces include sit-to-stand desks and state of the art technology that foster productivity, efficiency, health and a strong sense of community.
- Coaching and Development: To encourage development and growth among our staff, we have partnered with a certified executive life coach who is available to staff in-house for professional and personal coaching free of charge. Additionally, employees have access to numerous internal and external training programs.
- Community Giving: As part of our ongoing effort to support local communities, we encourage employees to engage in charity events, such as walks and runs, and partake in back-to-school drives, holiday gift-giving and donations, food drives and more – all to support local causes and communities.
- Employee Assistance Program: 24-hour access to Mutual of Omaha’s Employee Assistance Program, which assists employees and eligible dependents with personal and job-related concerns.
- Additional Benefits Too Cool to Not Mention: Monthly birthday celebrations and ongoing special events throughout year, Casual Fridays, unlimited coffee bar, and discounts for fitness clubs, Microsoft Office programs for personal use, Sprint mobile coverage – and more!
To learn more about our current openings, check out the links below:
- Cash Services Associate
- Institutional Fixed Income Sales Representative
- Member Services Associate
- Security Engineer
- Solutions Support Specialist
Alloya Corporate FCU is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not make employment decisions based upon race, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, known physical or mental disabilities or membership in the uniformed services.