Recognizing the significant day-to-day challenges and strategic choices credit unions leaders face, utilizing all possible support and resources makes a lot of sense.
At Alloya Corporate, each member receives its very own Success Team, led by the Senior Business Consultant assigned to the credit union. The team consists of skilled individuals “on-call” to discuss the ever-changing needs of your credit union and help plan solutions. During one-on-one Success Team consultations:
- Explore strategies to retain members, build loyalty and expand membership
- Assess whether a new product or service makes sense, immediate and long-term goals
- Discuss how to leverage existing products and services to their fullest
- Address your credit union’s typical, day-to-day needs
- Receive assistance with routine transactions at the corporate
- Examine Alloya paperwork and answer questions about products and services
A connection to services provided by wholly owned Balance Sheet Solutions, LLC and jointly owned CU Business Group, LLC can also be facilitated.
Investment advisory services**
Business services (for your credit union’s entrepreneurial members)
* Balance Sheet Solutions, LLC is a Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) registered broker-dealer and investment advisor and is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC).
** Investment advisory services are provided by licensed representatives.